Best Gastroenterologist in Brisbane
We are a group of gastroenterologists with a combined experience of almost 50 years in practice.
We offer both formal consultation service as well as open access/direct access endoscopic procedures for suitable patients without the need for a prior consultation.
We cover all aspects and subspecialty areas of gastroenterology including
- Diagnostic endoscopy and colonoscopy
- Therapeutic endoscopy and colonoscopy
- Specialised bowel cancer screening and colon polyp surveillance
- Complex colonoscopy and large polyp resection
- Iron deficiency and anaemia (low blood count)
- Reflux and Barrett’s oesophagus
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) such as Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative colitis
- Facilitate and manage biologic therapy for complex IBD
- Pancreas and bile duct diseases such as gall stone disease or cancer.
- Endoscopic bariatric treatment
- Luminal stenting
- Feeding tube insertion